The Copper Boom Has Only Just Begun
The coming supercycle means getting in on this junior miner now is like being a founding investor in Google, Apple, or Amazon.
- The boom and bust of mining is about to turn into the longest boom ever for copper stocks.
- Rapidly rising demand is set to overwhelm miners and bring supply shortages.
- Copper is one of the few investments performing well in a global economy recovering in the intensive-care unit.
- Investing analysts and expert copper mining executives are on the same page – this is just the right moment for copper mining stocks.
- Only the best-prepared will win – one junior copper miner in particular is already set for success.
- This is not a pump and dump: > $1B Market Cap, A-List Management, Full Year Growth Trajectory.
- Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) is that Copper exploration company!
Copper Is The Hottest Sector of 2021! The Price Is Up 83.79% This Year [source]
The Top 10 Reasons To Invest in Solaris Resources (SLSSF)
Why Solaris Resources Deserves to Be In Your 2021 Portfolio
- Experienced Management Team
Solaris Resources (SLSSF) has an exceptional management team with a proven track record in taking large mining projects into full production or sale, working across numerous projects and companies which went on to be acquired for hundreds of millions, and even billions of dollars.
- Acquisition Track Record
A growing list of success stories from management:
- $1.6B Buyout of Ventana Gold
- $667 M Sale of Augusta Resource Corporation
- $2.1B Sale of Arizona Mining
…is Solaris Resources the next major buyout target?
- Global Demand is Growing
Analysts at StoneX forecast copper demand in 2021 will rise by about 5% year-on-year, outstripping supply, which they expect to grow by 2.3% year-on-year.
- Rare Triple-Threat
Having multiple deposits to work with gives Solaris Resources (SLSSF) an advantage by being able to combine resources and smooth out peaks and valleys in production.
- Location, Location, Location
Solaris Resources is situated in southeastern Ecuador, in the same belt as the Fruta del Norte and Mirador mines, adjacent to the +1Bt San Carlos-Panantza copper deposits.
- 461.6 Million Reasons
For the development-stages of Solaris Resources’ Warintza and La Verde properties there are an estimated 461,598,200 Tonnes of minerals in the ground, according to the NI 43-101 Technical Report. All with very high grading and added Gold (Au) deposits to boot.
- A Key Metal: Copper
- Copper has the best electrical conductivity of any non-precious metal and is critical for building the new green revolution.
- Supplies are not readily available.
- Treasury is Fully Funded
Solaris Resources has sold out all of its financings and is fully funded to fully explore these amazing resources.
- Insiders Holding Shares Tightly
The number of shares held closely by direct insiders at Solaris Resources speaks volumes to the situation here, with over 70% of the shares directly and indirectly held by its board of directors and senior executive team. This includes a recent $52.5M purchase by Richard Warke to increase his stake even more. Given the facts laid out above, it’s no surprise why insiders are holding so much stock in Solaris Resources
- Growing Momentum and Extremely Limited Share Supply
Very tightly held capital structure at only ~105M shares outstanding with company insiders holding significant long-term positions, there is little left in the public market. This is no doubt contributing to the growing momentum in Solaris Resources (SLSSF) over the past year, already up over +1,000% since IPO and counting.
A Team of Experts and Industry Veterans is at the Helm, Steering Solaris Straight Toward a Future of Limitless Potential and Success
Richard Warke: Executive Chairman
Richard Warke is a Vancouver-based Canadian billionaire business executive with more than 35 years of experience in the international resource sector. Warke owns 100s of millions of dollars in Solaris stock and just recently added $57.5M in shares at $8.25 demonstrating his confidence.
In 2005, Mr. Warke founded the Augusta Group of Companies which has an unrivaled track record of value creation in the mining sector. Currently, Augusta Group comprises private businesses and public companies that currently includes Titan Mining Corporation, Augusta Gold Corp., and Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) which is advancing a portfolio of copper and gold assets in the Americas, including a high-grade, world-class resource at its copper and gold project Warintza in Ecuador.
Daniel Earle: President and CEO
Daniel Earle has over 17 years of experience in the mining sector and capital markets, covering projects ranging from early-stage exploration through feasibility and engineering to production. Mr. Earle is currently the President and CEO of Solaris Resources and also serves on its Board of Directors.
Before joining Solaris in November 2019, he was a Vice President and Director at TD Securities where he covered the mining sector for over 12 years and established himself as a thought leader in the space. Prior to joining TD Securities in 2007, Mr. Earle was a senior executive with several Canadian and U.S. public mineral exploration and mining companies.
Mr. Earle sits on the Board of Directors of Augusta Gold Corp.
Linda Chang: Chief Financial Officer
Linda Chang has over 15 years of financial professional experience and joined Solaris in November 2019. Ms. Chang is the Chief Financial Officer for Armor Minerals Inc. since her appointment in October 2015. Ms. Chang has previously worked with the Augusta Group since June 2010 where she served as Corporate Controller for Arizona Mining and Director of Finance for Titan Mining.
The People Behind Solaris Have Multiple Proven Returns
Solaris Resources comes from a long line of incredible successes by the Augusta Group as evidenced by the returns for both their companies’ stocks and their buyout successes:
Solaris Resources: 1,000% return so far.
Titan: 171% FY 2020 return
Augusta Gold Corp: 170% FY2020 return.
Ventana Gold Corp: Sold for $1.6 billion in 2011. (12,960% return)
Augusta Resource Corporation: Sold for $667 million in 2014. (3,300% return)
Arizona Mining: Sold for $2.1 billion in 2018. (6,100% return)
Equinox Gold: Co-Founded in 2017. $2.5 billion Market Cap. (1,300% return)
Public Market Growth History
After listing as a spin-out of Equinox Gold, Solaris’ mission began to explore and develop the Warintza Project in Ecuador. Once results started to come in, a pattern began to emerge:
- July 18, 2020: Solaris lists at $1.50.
- August 10, 2020: SLS-01 returned 567m @ 1.0% Cu-Eq effectively extending mineralization to depth below historical drilling, averaging 200m and improved upon the estimated resource grade of 0.56% Cu. Price: $2.43.
- September 28, 2020: SLS-02 returned 660m @ 0.97% Cu-Eq which confirmed further extension of higher-grade mineralization relative to historical drilling. SLS-03 returned 1,010m @ 0.71% Cu-Eq and collared 426m east of the first two holes, and further improved upon depth-extent of known mineralization. Price: $4.30.
- November 23, 2020: Three drill assays (including the first campaign at Warintza West) included SLS-04 returning 1,004m @ 0.71% Cu-Eq, SLS-05 returning 918m @ 0.5% Cu-Eq, SLS-06 returning 884m of 0.50% Cu, further extended mineralization relative to historical depth. Price: $5.72.
- January 14, 2021: SLS-07 returned 1,067m @ 0.60% Cu-Eq, bottoming in mineralization beyond the 150m depth of the corresponding historical hole, and SLS08 returned 454m @ 0.62% Cu-Eq both effectively extending mineralization to the north and northeast. Price: $6.59.
- February 16, 2021: SLSW-01, the first hole drilled at Warintza West, returned 798m @ 0.31% CuEq (0.25% Cu, 0.02% Mo, and 0.02g/t Au), extending mineralization to Warintza West. Price: $6.90.
- February 22, 2021: SLS-10 returned 600m @1.00% Cu-Eq, SLS-11 returning 668m @ 0.57% Cu-Eq), SLS-12 returning 736m @ 0.74% Cu-Eq, and SLS-13 returning 462m @ 1.00% Cu-Eq. Price: $7.27.
- March 22, 2021: SLS-14 returned 922m @ 0.94% CuEq, SLS-15 returned 1,002m of 0.60% CuEq from near surface, SLS-16 returned 958m of 0.77% CuEq from near surface, extending mineralization between east & west. Price: $8.70.
Corporate and insider ownership now accounts for almost 70% of its share structure, giving shareholders and future investors confidence that the people running the show have solid plans for the present and future of the company. Recent insider buying and the high insider ownership have resulted in the current tight float.
Strong Mining Fundamentals Are Already In Place
- SLS is currently being valued at $8.70 based on inferred resources in drill holes from the year 2000 – 124M tonnes: does not include any of the recent drilling.
- Updated resource model shows potential growth from 124M – 1B tonnes as a result of recent drilling – valuation jumps to 2.4B USD to 3.2 B USD – this would mean a Market Cap of $4.1B CAD and share price of $43.69.
- This is just at Warintza Central – it does not include West, South, and other owned properties.
SINCE BECOMING A PUBLIC COMPANY JUST 8 MONTHS AGO, SOLARIS STOCK HAS GAINED OVER 1,000%. INSIDER BUYING, AS WELL AS PUBLIC MARKET TRANSACTIONS, SHOW THAT THE COMPANY HAS HIT THE GROUND SPRINTING.
This Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg
Investors looking for maximum potential in this sector need to be looking in the direction of Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF). This copper miner, in discovery phases at its Warintza Project in Ecuador, is in the middle of large-scale, high-yield discoveries at a mine that promises huge rewards.
In our view, Warintza Central continues to demonstrate the potential to become a large, high-grade open-pit copper porphyry deposit, at a time when the global diversified mining houses (BHP and Rio Tinto) have all indicated that new copper discoveries are required to meet the upcoming estimated supply gap.
– Arun Lamba, TD Securities, Feb 17, 2021
Copper analysts are forecasting sky-high enthusiasm for copper that will serve as the foundation for a decades-long run, sustaining high prices and high demand throughout the 21st century.
The electric vehicle revolution has been a long time coming, but there is no doubt it is in full swing now. Elon Musk’s Tesla kicked us off with the Model S and now the more affordable Model 3, and established automakers have finally joined the party.
The demand from their high-tech cars powered by batteries that require high-demand metals like copper is driving massive increases in production around the world, and Musk himself has even called for clean miners to bring him supplies for the coming decades.
The de-carbonization of everything from transportation to manufacturing gives the miners producing the metals necessary to power this green revolution the ultimate advantage.
Solaris Resources is on the verge of discoveries that should place the Warintza Project at the center of attention for investors wanting to profit from this revolution. Their commitment to environmental standards and ethical mining is also perfectly in line with the de-carbonization of the industry.
Soaring prices show no sign of abating as a result of unprecedented demand for copper in the global market.
We see a significant deficit, possibly in the region of 10 million tonnes of additional copper is required to balance the market by 2030
– Jeremy Weir, CEO – Trafigura, March 12, 2021
Solaris is ready to capitalize on that demand by exploring and ultimately discovering some of the largest copper deposits in the world. At a site where many have tried but failed, Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) is finally ready to realize the gains of years of legwork.
The company’s flagship Waritnza Project is advancing rapidly, and the story is pretty incredible:
- In 2000, legendary mining explorer David Lowell made a world-class discovery, but the site lay largely dormant since 2001 due to resistance from local communities.
- The project wasn’t done responsibly, and the right partner needed to come along and put things in order.
- After extensive dialogue, CSR program moved forward as the underlying issues were resolved mid-2019.
- Solaris was the company that made the project viable, and possible after 18 years of stalling and frustration.
- Solaris is being valued ($9 sp) at inferred resource based on drill holes from year 2000 (124 million tonnes). This does not include any the recent drilling!
- Updated resource model shows growth from 124M – 1B tonnes. With those numbers, the valuation would jump to approximately US$2.4 billion-US$3.2 billion: A Market Cap of CA$4.1 billion.
- This only includes Warintza Central – does not include West, South, and other owned properties in the Solaris portfolio.
- This property is now positioned as the top open pit high-grade porphyry project in the world.
- With low risk and high reward, Warntiza is Solaris’ flagship project for some very good reasons.
We believe development of Warintza as a potentially large-scale, open-pit operation positions SLS ideally in the context of our forecasted startup in late-2026, and the backdrop of increasing copper market deficits beginning in 2023. We forecast relatively balanced copper markets during 2020-2022, as the post-COVID-19 demand recovery is largely offset by slower-to-recover ex-China demand and mine production recovery and growth; however, looking ahead into 2023, we forecast a copper market deficit of 95Kt driven by demand growth of 2.1% comprised of China growth of 2.5% and ex-China growth of 1.6%. We further estimate at 2024 and 2025, copper market deficits of 320Kt and 234Kt, respectively, which reinforces our LT copper price of $3.50/lb.
– Ralph Profiti – Eight Capital, Feb 26, 2021
What’s the Rush?
- Experts and industry executives unanimously agree that copper is on the cusp of entering what could be at least a 30-year supercycle.
- The carbon-based climate crisis has delivered the urgency needed for clean technologies.
- Conservative estimates put copper rising more than 50% from its current level.
- Junior miners without results and no concrete plans have seen their shares soar – Solaris has both and is poised to surpass them all.
- The Solaris Resources team and track record, and the commitments of industry veterans like Richard Warke and Daniel Earle speak for themselves.
- Investing in a miner like Solaris allows for MASSIVE exposure to the copper super-boom and extreme leverage in any future buyout.
- Shares in Solaris Resources are already up more than 1000% PERCENT.
- Warintza Project potential is already in progress with explosive profits on the horizon when exploration turns to discovery.
- Interest in Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) is at an all-time high. Once the word goes wide, it could be too late to get the benefits of the huge returns from all of that attention.
THE COPPER SECTOR IS ALL SET TO BE THE HOTTEST AND MOST PROFITABLE IN 2021, AND IT’S JUST THE BEGINNING. SOLARIS RESOURCES IS THE FIRST STOP ON A DECADES-LONG TRIP UP TO GARGANTUAN PROFITS.
The future of copper is so bright there is no way to know how high it can go. As the price continues to multiply many times over, Solaris Resources stock will follow suit. Anyone getting in now should see their portfolio grow exponentially in the coming years and decades.
With huge buyout potential and the Augusta Group’s track record, the billions in potential coming down the pipeline have investors chomping at the bit to own as much of the stock as possible.
The Green Deal Boost
China has a five-year plan, Europe has a Green Deal, and the US has an economic stimulus plan that puts all the rest to shame. All that money going into infrastructure and new projects means more growth and employment.
Green projects like electric vehicle charging networks, wind farms, solar installations, and battery storage all mean unbelievable demand for the metals required to create those products – like copper.
We have increased our copper price deck to reflect a much stronger start to 2021 than what we had expected. The sharp rally in base-metal prices as a whole has been driven, in our view, by investors chasing reflation, inflation-hedging, energy transition, and super-cycle narratives. We have raised our copper price forecast over the next several years — we have increased our 2021 price forecast to US$3.76/lb (from US$3.50/lb) and our 2022 price forecast to US$3.50/lb (from US$3.35/lb). We have also increased our long-term copper price forecast (starting in 2025) to US$3.25/lb from US$3.15/lb. We continue to believe that the pipeline of greenfield development projects is very shallow and stocked with projects that face permitting, social, and technical risks. Versus 10 years ago, the project pipeline contains 50% less potential new production capacity, highlighting the challenge facing copper supply beyond 2025.
– TD Equity Research Industry Note, March 24, 2021
The large amount of iron ore, copper, cobalt, and lithium needed are pushing prices and demand along swifter than ever before. Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) is in the perfect position to capitalize on this revolution.
The Proof Is in The Pudding
Mining industry experts, company insiders, and investors who know what’s coming are already there holding the shares that will pad their portfolios for years to come. If you would like more information on the company and its projects, take a look here.
The company is ready for anything and everything and stays current on news and press releases. Investors that want a real-time feed of ongoing work and developments should stay tuned to the Solaris Resources Press Releases and Twitter account to make sure they don’t miss a beat.
Learn More About Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) at your brokerage today!
Download the latest Solaris Resources (SLSSF) Investor Kit
- The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
- The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by Solaris Resources Inc. MiningFeeds.com Ltd has or expects to receive compensation from Solaris Resources Inc.
- Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not MiningFeeds.com Ltd., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. MiningFeeds Ltd was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this article. MiningFeeds has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of MiningFeeds or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. MiningFeeds Ltd requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. MiningFeeds Ltd relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and MiningFeeds Ltd has no means of verifying its accuracy.
- MiningFeeds, its affiliates and its respective directors, officers and employees (the “MiningFeeds Group”) holds seventeen thousand and fourteen shares of Solaris Resources Inc. The MiningFeeds Group has not sold any shares prior to the campaign. The MiningFeeds Group will not buy or sell any further shares of Solaris Resources Inc. for a minimum period of 72 hours from this publication date (April 14, 2021). The MiningFeeds Group does not intend to sell any of the shares it owns of the Company during the Campaign. The MiningFeeds Group may sell them immediately after the Campaign.
- As the MiningFeeds Group owns shares in the Company, there is an inherent conflict of interest in statements and opinions made by the author of the Article which may benefit the MiningFeeds Group from any increase in the share price of the Company.
Lundin Gold Produces 107,663 Ounces In Q3 2021
Lundin Gold Inc. (TSX: LUG) announced on Wednesday the production results for Q3 2021 at its Fruta del Norte gold
The post Lundin Gold Produces 107,663…
Lundin Gold Inc. (TSX: LUG) announced on Wednesday the production results for Q3 2021 at its Fruta del Norte gold mine in southeast Ecuador. The results highlighted producing 107,663 gold ounces for the quarter, up from Q3 2020’s production of 94,250 gold ounces.
During the quarter, the company milled a total of 365,316 tonnes of ore material with an average head grade of 10.3 g/t gold. This is an increase from last year when the company milled 324,143 tonnes of ore material with 10.4 g/t gold grade. Recovery rates also increased this quarter to 88.8% from 86.8% last year.
To date, the company has produced 320,599 gold ounces for the first nine months of the year. Lundin Gold CEO Ron Hochstein said the firm is “on track to meet the upper end of [its] 2021 production guidance of 420,000 ounces of gold.”
The mining firm relayed that it will release its full Q3 2021 results on November 9, 2021 after the markets close.
Lundin Gold last traded at $10.94 on the TSX.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and the companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.tsx gold
Supply Chain Crisis Effects on Gold & Silver
The broken chain – could the supply crunch be worse than the oil crunch of the 1970s Anyone that has bought a new or used car in the last year has faced…
The broken chain – could the supply crunch be worse than the oil crunch of the 1970s
Anyone that has bought a new or used car in the last year has faced higher prices and long wait times for delivery. This is all because of the very small but essential semiconductor, which is in short supply worldwide.
The shortage first deemed to be a short-term supply bottleneck is now expected to run well into next year. Automakers have had to reduce output by an estimated 11 million vehicles this year and 8.5 in 2022. This is costing automakers an estimated $400 billion in revenue.
The main catalyst for the shortage has been Covid-19 related. The global shutdowns caused production disruptions and other supply disruptions. Meanwhile automakers slashed their orders for semiconductors as global demand for cars was slowing, the demand for electronics was skyrocketing. This pushed production towards electronics instead of auto. Demand was stronger in the summer of 2020 than anticipated, which against already lower inventories deepened the shortage.
Demand Will Continue to Exceed Supply
And now this week Apple’s share price dropped because the company announced it expects to make 10 million fewer iPhones than planned.
According to Bloomberg…
The technology giant is one of the world’s largest chip buyers and sets the annual rhythm for the electronics supply chain. However, even with strong buying power, Apple is grappling with the same supply disruptions that have wreaked havoc on industries around the world.
Major chipmakers have warned that demand will continue to outpace supply throughout the next year and potentially beyond.
We added the bolding to emphasize that this supply change issue is not a short-term problem. Moreover, it is an ongoing one that is not expected to be resolved anytime soon. Bloomberg goes on to report that
There are signs the chip crunch is getting worse. Lead times in the industry – the gap between putting in a semiconductor order and taking delivery – rose for the ninth month in a row to an average of 21.7 weeks in September
Beware the Holiday Rush!
It is not just new autos and iPhones that now have multi-year high wait times for delivery – shortage affects hundreds of industries and thousands of products. Any product that has or relies on anything with electronics is affected in some way.
Add on to the semiconductor shortage the shipping crisis.
Global supply-chain delays are so severe that some of the biggest U.S. retailers have resorted to an extreme – and expensive – tactic to try to stock shelves this holiday season: They are chartering their own cargo ships to import goods … The chartered ships are smaller than those that companies like Maersk operate and move just a small slice of total imports, the executives said. Ships that can hold around 1,000 containers are on average nearly twice as expensive as the cost of moving cargo on a typical 20,000-container vessel, according to freight forwarders(WSJ.com 10/12)
By chartering smaller vessels these retailers are creating a workaround. For example, by moving from the most congested ports, such as Los Angeles and Long Beach where the backup reached up to 275 ships by late September, to ports that the large ships are unable to use.
Why should gold and silver investors care about the supply shortages?
The answer to this question is threefold:
- Gold and to a lesser extent silver are safe-haven assets. As these crises become more extreme investors turn to gold, which leads to the second point.
- Gold and silver serve as portfolio diversifiers. Most importantly, as supply chain issues wreak havoc on equity markets gold and silver hold their value and provide stability in the portfolio.
- Gold and silver provide an inflation hedge for the rising prices that will ensue as the supply chain crunch continues. Certainly as discussed above the large retailers are finding solutions to the shipping problem by chartering. However, at a higher cost which will be passed on to the consumer.
Gold & Silver – Zero Supply Chain Risk
Almost every good we consume is either fully made elsewhere or has commodity or manufactured components that are produced elsewhere. Therefore, they have to be shipped, trucked, or railed to our location for purchase. This translates to – most goods are in some way affected by the growing supply crunch.
Most importantly, the best thing about physical gold and silver is that they rely upon no one for validity. Zero counterparty risk is often used to describe the precious metals. That is because company management teams or governments can take away your purchasing power by giving it to themselves. Therefore, it is time now to note that there is zero supply chain risk with gold you hold.
From The Trading Desk
Gold Offer Singapore – We currently have a limited number of Gold Britannia’s for Storage in Singapore at Spot plus 2.5%. Please contact our trading desk to avail of this offer.
Gold Philharmonics start from Spot plus 4.5%.
Excellent stock and availability on all Gold Coins and bars with 1oz bars at a very competitive 3.75% over Spot.
Silver coins are now available for delivery or storage in Ireland and the EU. These are at the lowest premium in the market. Starting as low as Spot plus 32% for Silver Britannia’s
Silver Britannia’s for UK delivery or storage are still available. These are at the lowest premium in the market also (which includes VAT at 20%). These can now be purchased online.
Silver 100oz and 1000oz bars are also available VAT free in Zurich. Starting at 8% for the 1000oz bars and 12.5% for the 100oz bars.
Please see below our extended trading hours.
** We have extended our opening hours. Phone lines, online ordering and WebChat are now open until 09:00-22:00 (Europe/Dublin) USA 09:00 to 17:00 EST**
If you have not had chance to watch the interview published yesterday on GoldCore TV with Gareth Soloway, it is definitely worth a watch.
Gold and Silver had a nice move higher yesterday on the back of the CPI numbers released. As a result it took out short term resistance. The USD gave back some of its recent gains. In addition the US 10 & 30 year eased back slightly helping Gold move higher.
Current monthly bond purchases continue at $120 Billion. However, with growth in the US on target and inflationary pressures everywhere, the Fed realise that the market does not need further liquidity. But have they left it too late & how can they turn it off ? Will they play to the market and reduce the purchases down slightly to avoid a ‘Taper Tantrum’ ?
We should get the answer one way or the other soon and possibly even by November.
GOLD PRICES (USD, GBP & EUR – AM/ PM LBMA Fix)
13-10-2021 1767.45 1785.70 1296.78 1309.630 1529.550 1543.920
12-10-2021 1759.10 1767.75 1292.41 1301.770 1521.800 1532.460
11-10-2021 1752.55 1757.65 1286.72 1288.180 1516.480 1518.260
08-10-2021 1757.50 1773.25 1291.41 1300.500 1520.410 1533.330
07-10-2021 1758.55 1762.10 1294.12 1294.440 1521.500 1521.040
06-10-2021 1748.25 1759.70 1290.21 1297.780 1513.980 1525.130
05-10-2021 1758.00 1753.20 1290.90 1287.020 1515.750 1512.660
04-10-2021 1751.85 1754.55 1291.64 1287.490 1508.520 1508.740
01-10-2021 1755.60 1757.05 1300.72 1295.470 1515.610 1515.100
30-09-2021 1730.95 1742.80 1286.96 1293.330 1492.250 1505.080
29-09-2021 1741.65 1737.15 1288.65 1290.880 1493.120 1492.390
Buy gold coins and bars and store them in the safest vaults in Switzerland, London or Singapore with GoldCore.
Learn why Switzerland remains a safe-haven jurisdiction for owning precious metals. Access Our Most Popular Guide, the Essential Guide to Storing Gold in Switzerland here
gold silver precious metals
New Found Gold Hits 61.50 g/t Gold Over 5.20 Metres At Keats
New Found Gold (TSXV: NFG) this morning reported further drill results from its massive ongoing program at its Queensway Project
The post New Found Gold…
New Found Gold (TSXV: NFG) this morning reported further drill results from its massive ongoing program at its Queensway Project in Newfoundland. The firm has seen additional significant intercepts at Keats via step-out drilling.
The highlight hole today consists of an interval measuring 5.20 metres that hit 61.50 g/t gold, including 2.70 metres of 117.15 g/t gold within hole NFGC-21-360. Mineralization was intersected at a depth of 260.80 metres downhole from a 65 metre step-out hole.
Additional results released include:
- NFGC-21-351: 63.92 g/t gold over 3.25 metres
- NFGC-21-312: 17.59 g/t gold over 6.50 metres
- NFGC-21-341: 22.20 g/t gold over 2.40 metres
The Keats Main Zone is now said to extend 530 metres down plunge, with the highlight hole released this morning increasing this by 65 metres. The overall footprint of Keats now measures 250 metres in width by 490 metres of strike, and 307 metres of vertical depth while remaining open in all directions.
The firm remains focused on expanding the high-grade gold system, with drilling remaining ongoing. The firm is working to expand mineralization at the Keats Main Zone to the south and up-dip of the core zone.
Drilling overall at Queensway is said to be 51% complete with respect to the planned 200,000 metre drill program, with 24,000 metres of core awaiting assays. Nine rigs are currently turning on site.
New Found Gold last traded at $8.88 on the TSX Venture.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and the companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.
The post New Found Gold Hits 61.50 g/t Gold Over 5.20 Metres At Keats appeared first on the deep dive.tsx tsxv gold
California Bans Small Off-Road Gas Engines, Including Lawnmowers And Chainsaws
“Don’t Buy The Dip”: BofA Explains Why The Fed Has Lowered Its Put Strike
Newfoundlands Gold Rush Exploration Heats Up – Who Are the Major Players?
GWH Stock: 11 Things to Know as ESS Tech Starts Trading Today
Cypress Development Announces Assembly Completion of Its Pilot Lithium Plant – Shares Up 12.34%
6 Canadian Penny Stocks That May Take off in October 2021
Lithium Stocks Rise as China Eyes More Argentina Acquisitions, Here are 4 Companies in Their Crosshairs
Mining Small Cap Stocks Shot Up Yesterday, Here’s 4 to Watch
Treasury Metals Stock Jumps 15.71% After Reporting Intersects 52.6 G/T Gold Over 15 Metres At Goliath Gold Deposit
Ballard to power Talgo fuel cell passenger train in European trial
Energy & Critical Metals4 hours ago
Lithium Stocks Rise as China Eyes More Argentina Acquisitions, Here are 4 Companies in Their Crosshairs
Articles4 hours ago
Mining Small Cap Stocks Shot Up Yesterday, Here’s 4 to Watch
Precious Metals21 hours ago
Treasury Metals Stock Jumps 15.71% After Reporting Intersects 52.6 G/T Gold Over 15 Metres At Goliath Gold Deposit
Energy & Critical Metals2 hours ago
CanAlaska Stakes Historical Uranium Showings – 6 High Priority Uranium Targets Identified
Precious Metals4 hours ago
Global Metal Prices Surge Led By Zinc And Aluminum
Energy & Critical Metals5 hours ago
Macron Says Nuclear SMRs Will Be A Part Of His “France 2030” Energy Plan
Economics5 hours ago
Is Decarbonization Threatening Europe’s Energy Security?
Today’s News2 hours ago
Silver Sands Partner, Mirasol Resources, Provides Updates on its Libanesa and Virginia Precious Metals Projects in Argentina