TanGold Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Results
TORONTO, Nov. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —( ) (NYSE American:TRX) (TanGold or the Company) today reported its results for the fourth quarter (“Q4 2021”) and year end 2021. Financial results will be available on the Company’s website on or before November 30, 2021.
Major Highlights Include:
- Significant Exploration Potential: Discovery of two bearing shear zones in the Buckreef West and Anfield Zones. Assuming successful exploration results from ongoing diamond drilling, both new zones and the Buckreef Main Zone have the potential to significantly add to the 2.0 million ounces of gold in the measured and indicated mineral resources category and 0.6 million ounces of gold contained in inferred mineral resource category.
- Low Cost, High Return Production Expansions: The capital cost of the 360 tpd gold processing plant expansion was $1.6 million, which is expected to increase production to 750-800 ounces of gold per month1 at a total average Cash Cost2 of US$725-825/oz once steady state processing has been achieved. Assuming a gold price of US$1,750 per ounce, the project exhibits a quick capital payback and high operating return. The 1,000+ tpd expansion is estimated to have a capital cost of approximately US$4.0 million, with a targeted completion in calendar Q2/Q3 2022. The 360 tpd gold processing plant expansion was completed in-house in approximately 5 months, on-time and on-budget.
- Improved Liquidity Profile: Recapitalization of the Balance Sheet and execution of low-cost, high return gold production expansion projects.
- De-risked Production: Achievement of +90% recovery rates in the gold (oxide) test plant.
- Simple Processing Technology: Preliminary metallurgical test work on the sulphide project indicates a straightforward flowsheet similar to the CIL plants currently in operation and at comparable gold recovery rates.
- Solid ESG Credentials: Buckreef Gold: (i) is connected to the national electricity grid which primarily sources electricity from hydroelectric facilities; (ii) recycles all water and has no water discharge from operations; (iii) focuses on maximizing local content; (iv) exhibits a ‘100 mile diet’ by sourcing food locally; and (v) CSR activity is focused on local education and health programs in partnership with regional and district councils for ‘win-win’ solutions.
- High Performing Team: Reset of the management team with significant mining backgrounds from high performing organizations, including 100% Tanzanian team on the ground at Buckreef Gold.
“We closed 2021 on a strong note. Buckreef Gold has been repositioned to have significant exploration potential with an increasing production profile. We are enthusiastic about continually developing our ‘high return – low cost’ projects and are very excited about the drilling prospects at Anfield and Buckreef West. The 1,000+ tpd mine plan only represents approximately 10% of existing measured and indicated resources. Consequently, we have considerable expansion potential, particularly in the Buckreef Main Zone ‘sulphides,’ which accounts for approximately 90% of our current measured and indicated mineral resources. The Company has a safety-first, high-performance culture in which we invest in the well-being of employees and the community in which we operate. Along with our rejuvenated, results oriented, experienced and energetic new team, I am extremely excited for 2022,” noted Stephen Mullowney, TanGold’s Chief Executive Officer.
Fiscal 2022 Outlook
- The 360 tpd processing plant is expected to increase production to 750-800 ounces of gold per month1 at a total average Cash Cost2 of US$725-825/oz once steady state processing has been achieved.
- Operating cash flow from the larger 360 tpd processing plant is anticipated to mitigate the negative operating cash flow at Buckreef Gold from the testing period of the 120 tpd test processing plant. Anticipated cash flow generated from the larger plant will be reinvested in Buckreef Gold with a focus on the following value enhancing activities: (i) exploration and drilling; (ii) additional capital programs focused on growth and efficiencies; and (iii) enhanced CSR/ESG programs.
- Buckreef Gold will advance and construct a 1,000+ tpd operation while simultaneously operating the 360 tpd operation. Project capital expenditures for an expanded 1,000+ tpd processing plant are estimated to be approximately US$4.0 million with a targeted completion in calendar Q2/Q3 2022. Buckreef Gold has procured two additional 360 tpd ball mills (from the same manufacturer). The two additional ball mills have been shipped and scheduled to arrive in Tanzania by calendar year end. The 1,000+ tpd operation is expected to be capable of producting 15,000 – 20,000 ounces of gold per year based on the initial mine plan and grade profile.
- The anticipated increase in cash flow from the 1,000+ processing plant will fund value enhancing activities at Buckreef Gold, which are similar to those mentioned above for the 360 tpd processing plant, including but not limited to: (i) further expansion of the exploration program in the Buckreef Main Zone, Buckreef West and the newly discovered Anfield Zone, which if successful, may expand mineral reserves and mineral resources; and (ii) additional capital expansion programs to increase the Company’s production profile; and (iii) further investments in CSR/ESG initiatives.
- The Company has retained STAMICO for diamond drilling services for a 10,000 meter program, which will cover:
- PQ/HQ size holes for testing metallurgical variability in the top 150 meters of the sulphide deposit;
- Infill drilling on the inferred mineral resource, which if successful will upgrade that resource to the measured or indicated mineral resource category, and;
- Exploration of the Main Zone deposit to the north-east / south-west, and to commence drilling on the recently discovered Anfield Zone.
- Metallurgical testing for sulphide project development moved to variability testing of the first 5-7 years of production and will continue into 2022, including tailing characteristics for dry stack tailings. Geotechnical and groundwater work will continue on identified areas (i.e. plant, tailings, waste rock storage facility). To date, the metallurgical program of 18 holes (2,337 meters) has been completed and the holes are being logged in preparation for shipment for metallurgical testing. The drill program has now switched to the exploration phase.
- The land compensation process is expected to be completed by the end of calendar 2021 and has been fully accrued in the Company’s financial statements. As of November 29, 2021, approximately 95% of project affected persons have been paid representing 91% of the overall dollar amount.
- Geological work has commenced in evaluating the full extent of exploration potential at the Buckreef Project. Analysis of Inferred Mineral Resources, exploration targets, advanced exploration, geophysical data, geochemical data, and grassroots exploration through to conceptual targets have been evaluated. The Company will provide updates on its exploration targets and strategy which will be finalized and provided in Q1-2022, including the Anfield Zone.
- The Company will continue a review of its broader exploration portfolio and strategy to meet core strategic objectives, including consideration of acquiring new licenses and/or partnerships. The Buckreef Project licenses cover highly prospective ground with many geochemical and soil anomalies. The Company is located in highly favorable Archean geological terrane in the prospective and producing Lake Victoria Greenstone Belt, where numerous anomalous gold bearing shear zones have been identified.
Accomplishments During Fiscal Year Ended August 31, 2021
- Buckreef Gold reported zero lost time injuries, zero medical aid incidents and had no COVID-19 related cases in 2021. There were also no reportable environmental or community related incidents in 2021.
- During October 2021, the Company completed construction of a 360 tpd processing plant expansion. Buckreef Gold also continued to operate the 120 tpd processing plant subsequent to concluding the test period, which achieved a 90% gold recovery rate as reported in September 2021. The existing 120 tpd processing plant has been integrated into the new processing plant circuit as a ‘regrind mill’. The new processing plant construction was completed in line with the scheduled completion date of late September/October 2021 at a capital cost of US$1.6 million, also within guidance. The run-of-mine mill feed commenced on November 6th, 2021 and continues to ramp up throughput. The 360 tpd throughput is expected to increase production to 750-800 ounces of gold per month1 at a total average Cash Cost2 of US$725-825/oz once steady state processing has been achieved. The 360 tpd processing plant was completed by the Buckreef Gold and TanGold teams in conjunction with key consultants/contractors, including: (i) Ausenco; (ii) Solo Resources; and (iii) CSI Energy Group. Anticipated operating cash flow from the new processing plant is expected to mitigate the negative cash flow from the testing period of the 120 tpd test processing plant.
- Buckreef Gold will continue with plans and construction to advance a 1,000+ tpd operation while simultaneously operating the 360 tpd operation. It was determined that the most cost effective and timely approach to building a 1,000+ tpd processing plant was to self-construct this operation, in effect, as an expansion to the 360 tpd processing plant. Project capital expenditures for an expanded 1,000+ tpd processing plant is estimated to be approximately US$4.0 million, which includes an upgraded elution circuit and other capital equipment to accommodate the increased throughput. Ausenco has been retained as TanGold’s owner engineer and the process circuit will be primarily locally sourced and constructed by the same local teams in a manner similar to the 360 tpd processing plant expansion. The targeted completion of the 1,000+ tpd operation is calendar Q2/Q3 2022 and is expected to produce 15,000 – 20,000 ounces of gold per year based on the initial mine plan and grade profile.
- The operation of the 120 tpd test plant continued in the fourth quarter 2021, operating 7 days a week with two 12-hour shifts. Through the testing phase, objectives related to oxide mill feed grind, processing of clays, retention times and optimized recovery rates have been achieved. Consequently, the testing phase concluded in September 2021. The 120 tpd test plant produced 396 ounces of pure gold in the fourth quarter and 1,836 ounces of pure gold on a year-to-date basis.
- During the year ended August 31, 2021, the Company attained recovery rates of 90% on a consistent basis at the 120 tpd oxide test plant. During the test phase, the Company established that a grind size of 80% passing 75 microns and a retention time of approximately 30 hours led to consistent gold recovery of greater than 90%.
- Through its testing program in 2021, Buckreef Gold has been able to substantiate the grade control block model, confirm forecasted operating cost inputs such as mining and processing costs for 360 tpd and 1,000+ tpd oxide mining operations, and develop a comprehensive understanding of oxide mill feed grind, processing of clays, retention times and how to optimize recovery rates. This knowledge has been applied to the design of the 360 tpd and 1,000+ tpd mine operations, substantially de-risking these operations.
- During the year the Company hired a Tanzanian mining contractor (FEMA) on a two-year contract to mine ore, waste and a tailings storage facility at Buckreef. During October and November 2021, the Company, through FEMA, successfully and safely completed two blasts in high grade areas where transitional ore reached near surface enabling access to high grade ore blocks.
- During the year, TanGold through Buckreef Gold hired a surveying consultant (Property Matrix Company Limited) to commence the land compensation process required under Tanzanian mining law. The land compensation survey has been completed, and to date, the land compensation process is approximately 90% complete. Land Compensation has been fully accrued and is anticipated to be finalized by the end of calendar 2021.
- As previously disclosed, TanGold and STAMICO agreed in principle to amendments to the Buckreef Joint Venture Agreement (the “JV Agreement”) to bring the JV Agreement in line with recent changes in Tanzanian mining laws and to modernize the working arrangement between the parties (the original JV Agreement was entered into in 2011). Discussions between the Company and STAMICO remain ongoing and are expected to continue.
Sulphide Development and Exploration
- Favourable Metallurgical Test Results: The Company announced updated and highly favorable metallurgical test results from the sulphide component of the Buckreef mineral resource. Three diamond drill core samples were taken from the fresh rock (‘sulphide’ mineral resource) of the Buckreef deposit for the purposes of metallurgical test work. Highlights include:
- The following intercepts and gold recoveries have been confirmed in the report:
- MC01: 0.54 g/t Au over 78.88m – 94.1%
- MC02: 19.4 g/t Au over 27.99m – 95.4%
- MC03: 1.71 g/t Au over 52.53m – 85.3%
- A straightforward flowsheet consisting of:
- Primary grinding to P80 = ~100-150 µm
- Rougher flotation
- Regrind of the rougher concentrate to ~15-20 µm (P80)
- Cyanide leaching of the reground flotation concentrate
- Cyanide leaching of the flotation tailing
- No refractory association of gold with arsenic sulphide was detected;
- The samples tested did not exhibit any preg-robbing or other refractory characteristics;
- Clean tailings, high probability of mine tailings not being acid generating, confirming the approach of dry stack tailings going forward; and
- Further opportunities to improve gold extraction from MC03 have been identified through diagnostic leach testing.
- The following intercepts and gold recoveries have been confirmed in the report:
- Buckreef West Discovery: The Company announced the discovery of Buckreef West, which lies in close proximity to the Buckreef Main Zone, defining a near vertical shear zone, over a strike length of 400 meters (“m”), with interpreted gold mineralization shallowly plunging to the northeast. The mineralized zone remains open to the south and at depth. Highlights include:
- Shallow depth: All reported intercepts are at shallow depth on a well-defined structure which is interpreted as a splay off the Buckreef Main Zone;
- Open at depth and along strike: Over 400m of strike length has been drilled to date and the deposit remains open at depth and along strike in both directions; and
- Select intercepts:
- Hole BWDD017 intersected 4.57m @ 6.4 g/t Au from 44.9m;
- Hole BWDD015, on the same line as Hole BWDD017, had two intersections: 2.18m @ 1.24 g/t Au from 86.9m and (ii) 2.49m @1.3 g/t Au from 105.1m;
- Hole BWDD012 intersected 5.57m @ 4.95 g/t Au from 98.4m and 4.0m @ 2.19 g/t Au from 92.0m;
- Hole BWDD013, on the same line as Hole BWDD012 intersected 1.5m @ 2.2 g/t Au from 59.5m;
- BWDD0018 intersected 7.0m @ 2.03 g/t Au from 44.0m and 3.85m @ 2.86 g/t from 56.0m; and
- BWDD0031 intersected 2.5m @ 7.29 g/t Au from 46.1m.
- Anfield Zone Discovery: The Company announced that it has made a new discovery of three closely spaced parallel, gold bearing structures at Buckreef, collectively now known as the Anfield Zone. Follow-up field work and diamond drilling is planned for 2021 and 2022. Highlights include:
- The new prospective gold mineralized zones, totaling a combined 2.9-kilometer (km) strike length were identified through geological (field) mapping, sampling and examination of artisanal workings. Collectively, they have been named the Anfield Zone;
- Grab samples of mineralized bed (fresh) rock have been assayed, with highlights of:
- 37.52 g/t
- 28.55 g/t
- 14.42 g/t
- Located approximately 500m to the east of the Buckreef Main Zone; and
- Aligns with and trends towards the Eastern Porphyry Mineral Resource.
- Appointed on December 1, 2020, Mr. Stephen Mullowney, CPA, CA, CFA as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of . He also accepted an appointment to the Board of Directors of the Company. Mr. Mullowney was previously a Partner and Managing Director of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) and PwC Canada’ deals leader. He has an extensive mining background, working with miners, Governments, and institutional investors across the world and supporting them in making key strategic business, financing, and policy decisions.
- On February 8, 2021, the Company appointed Andrew Cheatle, P.Geo., MBA, FGS, ARSM as Chief Operating Officer of . A graduate of the Royal School of Mines, Imperial College, London, his 30-plus-years international career has encompassed operations/production, development, and exploration in both the senior & junior mining sectors. His considerable operational and project management experience includes senior positions with the development of (at that time) Anglo American Corporation’s Moab Khotsong Gold Mine, JCI’s South Deep Project and major expansions of Placer Dome’s/Goldcorp’s Musselwhite Mine.
- On March 1, 2021, the Company appointed Michael P. Leonard, CPA, CA as Chief Financial Officer. He was previously at in a series of progressively senior financial leadership positions and brings a wealth of experience in investor relations and corporate global finance. He will fill a vital role for the Company’s strategy moving forward including use of state-of-the-art technology and development and implementation of financial models, financial controls and procedures for financial management.
- On March 4, 2021, the Company, through Buckreef Gold, appointed Isaac Bisansaba and Gaston Mujwahuzi as Co-Acting General Managers for Buckreef, on an alternating basis. Mr. Bisansaba and Mr. Mujwahuzi are directly responsible for monitoring and improving the mining and processing operations at Buckreef Gold. Mr. Bisansaba has a BS.Geo, Masters in Mining Engineering, Mineral Resources Evaluation, and twenty years of experience in the gold mining industry. Mr. Mujwahuzi has a BS, Mineral Processing Engineering, and over sixteen years of experience in the gold mining industry. Collectively, their experience encompasses all aspects of gold mining operations, including managing mining, process plant and exploration activities. Their prior experience includes roles with AngloGold Ashanti, Barrick Gold, Teranga Gold, PanAust Limited and various consulting firms. Together, they possess the knowledge and experience Buckreef Gold requires going forward, as well as strong team leadership capabilities for safe, smooth and ongoing management of on-site operations.
- On March 17, 2021, the Company appointed Shubo Rakhit, CPA, CA to the Board of Directors of . His 30+ year career has included positions at several large investment banks and advisory firms including Canada’s major bank owned investment banks, Bank of America Securities, KPMG Corporate Finance and Echelon Wealth Partners where he most recently served as Managing Director, Head of Mergers and Acquisitions. His career includes leading over $80B of M&A transactions and over $100 billion of global capital markets issuance including many complex strategic and capital solutions. His background and experience will assist the Company in broadening its access to capital markets at a time of rapid growth for the organization.
- On April 27, 2021, TanGold announced that Mr. Sinclair turned 80 years old and retired as Executive Chairman to continue service as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company. TanGold has had the privilege of being founded and directed since 2000 by the leadership of the renowned James E. Sinclair. It is with profound gratitude that the Company acknowledges his contribution to the present success and long-term resilience of our enterprise.
- On June 1, 2021, the Company appointed Khalaf Rashid as Senior Vice President, Tanzania and as Managing Director of the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary in Tanzania, Tanzam2000. Mr. Rashid is a Tanzanian citizen and resident and joins the TanGold Executive Team bringing a wealth of experience and family history in Tanzanian business, politics and Government that dates back to the formation of the country. He is highly respected and recognized in the business community having held senior executive positions in multiple sectors including industrials, education and marketing communications.
- The Company changed its nominees to the Buckreef Gold Board of Directors to: (i) Stephen Mullowney; (ii) Andrew Cheatle; (iii) Michael Leonard; and (iv) Shubo Rakhit to better reflect the new management team and vision for the Company. Stephen Mullowney was nominated Chairman of Buckreef Gold.
- As at August 31, 2021, the Company had cash of $13.4 million and net working capital of $8.0 million. After adjusting for $2.1 million in derivative liabilities, working capital on an adjusted basis is $10.1 million. This reflects a significant improvement in in overall liquidity and financial flexibility compared to August 31, 2020.
- On February 11, 2021, the Company completed the sale of 32,923,078 common shares together with warrants to purchase 16,461,539 common shares for $21.4 million in the aggregate. The common shares and warrants were issued at $0.65 for each common share and a one-half purchase warrant with the right of each whole warrant to purchase one common share at $0.80 for a period of five years from the issue date. The Company also issued 1,152,307 broker warrants with the same terms.
On December 23, 2020, the Company completed the sale of 5,554,588 common shares together with warrants to purchase 2,777,268 common shares for $3.0 million in the aggregate. The common shares and warrants were issued at $0.54 for each common share and a one-half purchase warrant with the right of each whole warrant to purchase one common share at $1.50 for a period of three years from the issue date.
- During the year ended August 31, 2021 $7.0 million of Tranche A Convertible Debentures, representing the entire outstanding balance, were converted and retired resulting in the issuance of 12,150,447 common shares of the Company.
- The Company is committed to working to the highest ESG standards and has initiated several programs, whilst developing a broader framework and policies.
- Buckreef Gold’s operations: (i) are connected to the Tanzanian national electricity grid and utilizes grid power which is sourced from hydroelectric facilities in Tanzania; (ii) recycles all water used in its operations; (iii) do not discharge water from its operations; (iv) workforce are 100% Tanzanian citizens; (v) development and building activities are focused on maximizing local content; (vi) exhibit a ‘100 mile diet’ by procuring all food locally; and (vii) sulphide development is expected to utilize dry stack tailings.
- The Company is actively working with the Geita District Council and local Wards to collaboratively identify key programs that focus on short to long-term educational needs, which in turn aligned with the Company’s local hiring practices, which includes STEM and gender goals.
- The Company, through Buckreef Gold, procured and donated 300 school desks to the Kaseme Secondary School in Geita District. The desks were sourced from local artisans.
- The Buckreef Gold Mine site has a 100% Tanzanian workforce.
- The Company supports local procurement in all activities by first sourcing within the immediate wards, then out to district, region and nation. Only those items or services not available within country are purchased externally from Tanzania, first prioritizing East Africa, Africa then globally.
- A mine-based assay / chemical laboratory has been installed at Buckreef Gold. The laboratory has commenced test work and is in the process of being fully commissioned.
- The accommodations and camp facilities at Buckreef Gold have been upgraded and renovated during fiscal 2021.
TanGold along with its joint venture partner, STAMICO, is building a significant gold project at Buckreef in Tanzania that is based on an expanded Mineral Resource. Measured Mineral Resource is 19.98MT at 1.99g/t gold containing 1,281,161 ounces of gold and Indicated Mineral Resource is 15.89MT at 1.48g/t gold containing 755,119 ounces of gold for a combined tonnage of 35.88MT at 1.77g/t gold containing 2,036,280 ounces of gold. The Buckreef Gold Project also contains an Inferred Mineral Resource of 17.8MT at 1.11g/t gold for contained gold of 635,540 ounces of gold. The Company is actively investigating and assessing multiple exploration targets on its property. Please refer to the Company’s Updated Mineral Resources Estimate for Buckreef Gold Project, dated May 15, 2020, for more information.
is advancing on three value-creation tracks:
- Strengthening its balance sheet by expanding near-term production to 15,000 – 20,000 oz. of gold per year from the expanded 1,000+ tpd plant.
- Advancing Sulphide Development that is substantially larger than previously modelled and targeting significant annual gold production.
- Continuing with a drilling program to further test the potential of its property, exploration targets and Mineral Resource base by: (i) infill drilling to upgrade Mineral Resources currently in the Inferred category in Buckreef Main; (ii) step-out drilling in the northeast extension of Buckreef Main; (iii) infill drilling program of Buckreef West; (iv) develop exploration program for the newly discovered Anfield Zone; (v) upgrade historical resources at Bingwa and Tembo; (vi) identification of new prospects at Buckreef Gold Project and in the region.
For further information, please contact Michael Martin, Investor Relations, [email protected], 860-248-0999, or visit the Company website at www.tangoldcorp.com
Andrew M. Cheatle, P.Geo., the Company’s COO and Director, is the Qualified Person as defined by the NI 43-101 who has reviewed and assumes responsibility for the technical content of this press release.
The Toronto Stock Exchange and NYSE American have not reviewed and do not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
1 The 360 tpd Plant estimates have not been prepared in accordance with the results of the Company’s 2018 Prefeasibility Study, reflected in the Company’s May 15, 2020 Updated Mineral Resource Estimate. The 18-Month mining plan estimates are based upon an internal mine model reviewed by SGSC and cost inputs as validated by actual mining and processing costs from the 120 tpd test plan over the 9 months ended May 31, 2021. No assurance can be given that the 18-Month Estimate (Monthly Average) will reflect actual results. See “Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements”.
2 ‘Total Cash Cost’ includes mine site operating costs such as mining, processing and local administrative costs, royalties, production taxes, mine standby costs and current inventory write downs, if any. Production costs are exclusive of depreciation and depletion, reclamation, capital and exploration costs. Total cash costs are net of by-product sales and are divided by gold ounces sold to arrive at a per ounce figure. Total Cash Costs is a non-IFRS financial performance measure often used in conjunction with conventional IFRS measures to evaluate performance. Total Cash Cost does not have a standardized meaning under IFRS and therefore may not be comparable to similar measures of performance disclosed by other issuers; it is intended to provide additional information and should not be considered in isolation or as a substitute for measures of performance prepared in accordance with IFRS.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements as defined in the applicable securities laws. All statements, other than statements of historical facts, are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are frequently, but not always, identified by words such as “expects”, “anticipates”, “believes”, “hopes”, “intends”, “estimated”, “potential”, “possible” and similar expressions, or statements that events, conditions or results “will”, “may”, “could” or “should” occur or be achieved. Forward-looking statements relate to future events or future performance and reflect TanGold management’s expectations or beliefs regarding future events and include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to the estimation of mineral reserves and resources, recoveries, subsequent project testing, success, scope and viability of mining operations, the timing and amount of estimated future production, and capital expenditure. No assurance can be given that Tanzanian Gold will be able to achieve the same level of gold recovery in the future as it did at the test oxide test plant during the months of July and August 2021.
Although TanGold believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance. The actual achievements of TanGold or other future events or conditions may differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements due to a variety of risks, uncertainties and other factors. These risks, uncertainties and factors include general business, legal, economic, competitive, political, regulatory and social uncertainties; actual results of exploration activities and economic evaluations; fluctuations in currency exchange rates; changes in costs; future prices of gold and other minerals; mining method, production profile and mine plan; delays in exploration, development and construction activities; changes in government legislation and regulation; the ability to obtain financing on acceptable terms and in a timely manner or at all; contests over title to properties; employee relations and shortages of skilled personnel and contractors; the speculative nature of, and the risks involved in, the exploration, development and mining business. These risks are set forth in reports that Tanzanian Gold files with the SEC. You can review and obtain copies of these filings from the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml. In addition, this press release refers to Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resources at the Company’s Buckreef gold project. No assurance can be given that the Buckreef gold project has the amount of the mineral resources indicated or that such mineral resources may be economically extracted.
The information contained in this press release is as of the date of the press release and TanGold assumes not duty to update such information.
Gold Springs Resource Corp. 2021 Drilling Results Highlights
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / January 14, 2022 / Gold Springs Resource Corp. (TSX:GRC)(OTCQB:GRCAF) (the "Company" or "GRC"), completed in 2021 a total…
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / January 14, 2022 /( )(OTCQB:GRCAF) (the “Company” or “GRC”), completed in 2021 a total of 18,076 meters of drilling in 82 holes at Gold Springs, its 8,000 ha project located in the USA, on the border of Nevada and Utah, which produced these significant results:
“Tremor” Drilling result Highlights:
- 6.87 g/t gold equivalent over 24.4 meters, which included
30.90 g/t gold equivalent over 4.6 meters, and
0.59 g/t gold equivalent over 82.3 meters in hole J-21-006
(for details on hole J-21-006, please refer to the Company’s press release dated September 7, 2021).
- 1.42 g/t gold equivalent over 33.5 meters within the vein, which includes,
3.26 g/t gold equivalent over 10.7 meters within the vein, and
0.94 g/t gold equivalent over 123.5 meters within the intrusive and contact zone in hole J-21-015
(for details on hole J-21-015, please refer to the Company’s press release dated December 3, 2021).
“North Jumbo” Drilling result Highlights:
- 2.60 g/t gold equivalent over 3.1 meters in hole J-21-001 and
4.46 g/t gold equivalent over 1.6 meters in hole J-21-001
(for details on hole J-21-001, please refer to the Company’s press release dated July 5, 2021).
“South Jumbo” Drilling Result Highlights:
- 5.47 g/t gold equivalent over 19.8 meters in hole E-21-012;
- 1.70 g/t gold equivalent over 9.1 meters in hole E-21-004;
- 0.56 g/t gold equivalent over 16.8 meters in hole E-21-016
(for details on holes E-21-004 and E-21-012, please refer to the Company’s press release dated July 5, 2021;
for details on hole E-21-016, please refer to the Company’s press release dated September 7, 2021).
“Charlie Ross” Drilling result Highlights:
- 1.17 g/t gold equivalent over 45.7 meters, which includes,
2.56 g/t gold equivalent over 15.2 meters in hole CR-21-005;
- 1.26 g/t gold equivalent over 15.3 meters, which includes,
2.24 g/t gold equivalent over 9.2 meters in hole CR-21-008
(for details on holes CR-21-005 and CR-21-008, please refer to the Company’s press release dated October 19, 2021)
*Gold Equivalent (AuEq) based on $1,800/oz gold and $25/oz Ag
Randall Moore, Executive Vice President of Exploration, stated: “2021 has been an exciting year where we made new discoveries on several of our 33 targets, especially a significant one at “Tremor”. We are very pleased with the progress we achieved at Gold Springs this past year. Our goal for 2022 is to increase the size of our 4 existing resource areas and to identify new ones with an aggressive drill program. In parallel, we will be completing baseline studies and moving the permitting process forward to de-risk the project. In the coming weeks we hope to receive the last 22 assays from our 2021 program:
15 additional holes at “Tremor” drilled to offset the promising results in holes J-21-006 and 015, and 7 follow-up holes at “Charlie Ross”.
The Qualified Person on the Gold Springs Project is Randall Moore, Executive Vice President of Exploration for, and he has reviewed and approved the content of this press release.
( and OTCQB: GRCAF) is focused on the exploration and expansion of the gold and silver resources of its PEA-stage Gold Springs project located on the border of Nevada and Utah, USA. The project is situated in the prolific Great Basin of Western USA, one of the best mining jurisdictions in the world.
Antonio Canton, President and CEO
Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements contained herein constitute “forward-looking information” under applicable Canadian securities laws (“forward-looking statements”). Forward-looking statements look into the future and address events or developments that the Company expects to occur in the future, and include statements related to the completion of baseline studies and moving the permitting process forward to de-risk the project. Forward-looking statements may include words such as “creating”, “believe”, “would”, “continue”, “will”, “promising”, “should”, and similar expressions. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and entail various risks and uncertainties. Actual results may materially differ from expectations if known and unknown risks or uncertainties affect our business or if our estimates or assumptions prove inaccurate. Factors that could cause results or events to differ materially from current expectations expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements, include, but are not limited to, risks of the mineral exploration industry which may affect the advancement of the Gold Springs project, including possible variations in mineral resources, grade, recovery rates, metal prices, capital and operating costs, and the application of taxes; availability of sufficient financing to fund planned or further required work in a timely manner and on acceptable terms; availability of equipment and qualified personnel, failure of equipment or processes to operate as anticipated, changes in project parameters, including water requirements for operations, as plans continue to be refined; regulatory, environmental and other risks of the mining industry more fully described in the Company’s Annual Information Form and continuous disclosure documents, which are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. The assumptions made in developing the forward-looking statements include: the accuracy of current resource estimates and the interpretation of drill, metallurgical testing and other exploration results; the continuing support for mining by local governments in Nevada and Utah; the availability of equipment and qualified personnel to advance the Gold Springs project; execution of the Company’s existing plans and further exploration and development programs for Gold Springs, which may change due to changes in the views of the Company or if new information arises which makes it prudent to change such plans or programs.
Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements contained in this press release. Except as required by law, the Company assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or any other reason. Unless otherwise indicated, forward-looking statements in this press release describe the Company’s expectations as of the date hereof.
View source version on accesswire.com:
McFarlane Lake Mining Limited Completes Reverse Takeover Transaction
Sudbury, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – January 14, 2022) – McFarlane Lake Mining Limited ("McFarlane" or the "Company") (formerly 1287401 B.C. Ltd. ("128"))…
Sudbury, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – January 14, 2022) – McFarlane Lake Mining Limited (“McFarlane” or the “Company“) (formerly 1287401 B.C. Ltd. (“128“)) is pleased to announce the completion of its previously announced reverse takeover transaction (the “RTO” or “Transaction“) with McFarlane Lake Mining Incorporated (“MCFL“), a privately held mineral exploration company incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario, by way of a three-cornered amalgamation (the “Amalgamation“).
In connection with the completion of the Transaction, the NEO Exchange Inc. (the “Exchange“) has conditionally approved the listing of the MLM Shares (as defined below). The MLM Shares are expected to commence trading on the Exchange under the symbol “MLM” on or about January 26, 2022. Listing will be subject to the Company meeting all of the Exchange’s listing requirements. A further press release will be issued once trading has commenced.
Prior to the completion of the Transaction, the Company: (i) completed a share split of its issued and outstanding common shares on the basis of 1.20967742 post-split shares for each 1 pre-split share; and (ii) approved the name change from “1287401 B.C. Ltd.” to “McFarlane Lake Mining Limited” (the “Name Change“).
The Transaction was completed according to the terms of a business combination agreement dated January 12, 2022 (the “Business Combination Agreement“). Pursuant to the Business Combination Agreement, on the date hereof, MCFL and 1000034047 Ontario Inc. (“Subco“) (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario for the purpose of completing the Transaction) amalgamated in accordance with the provisions of the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) and continued operating under the name “McFarlane Lake Mining Incorporated” (“Amalco“).
In connection with the Transaction: (i) the holders of the 75,582,313 issued and outstanding common shares of MCFL (each a “Target Share“) received one common share of the Company (each a “MLM Share“) for each Target Share held; (ii) the holders of the 65,500 issued and outstanding common shares of Subco (each a “Subco Share“) received one MLM Share for each Subco Share held; (iii) as consideration for the issuance of the MLM Shares to effect the Amalgamation, the Company received one common share of Amalco for each MLM Share issued to holders of Target Shares and Subco Shares; and (iv) each Subco Share issued to the Company on incorporation was cancelled.
Additionally, the Company issued approximately 4,206,156 replacement warrants (the “MLM Warrants“) to existing holders of common share purchase warrants in MCFL and Subco on a 1:1 basis. Concurrently with the completion of the Transaction, the Company has: (i) granted an aggregate of 5,500,000 replacement options (“MLM Options“) to the directors and officers of MCFL, to purchase common shares (the “Option Shares“) of the Company, exercisable at a price of $0.10 per Option Share until May 31, 2026; and (ii) issued 834,575 replacement broker warrants and 262,500 replacement advisory warrants to Canaccord Genuity Corp. (“Canaccord“) on the same terms and conditions as the broker warrants and advisory warrants issued to Canaccord for services provided in connection with MCFL’s previously completed brokered and non-brokered offerings of units and flow-through common shares (together, the “Offerings“) (see the Company’s press release dated December 10, 2021 for further information regarding the Offerings).
In the near future, the Company plans on filing articles of continuance to continue from the Province of British Columbia into the Province of Ontario, subject to regulatory approvals.
A summary of material changes resulting from the Transaction are provided herein. For further information, readers are referred to the filing statement of the Company dated January 14, 2022 (the “Filing Statement“) which was prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Exchange and filed under the Company’s SEDAR profile at www.SEDAR.com. Included in the Filing Statement is a summary of the National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101“) technical report prepared pursuant to NI 43-101, prepared by Sears, Barry & Associates Limited partner Seymour M. Sears titled “NI 43-101 Technical Report on the High Lake and West Hawk Lake, Canada” with an effective date of May 25, 2021 (the “Technical Report“). The full version of the Technical Report is also available on the Company’s SEDAR profile at www.SEDAR.com.
Board and Management
Immediately after the completion of the Transaction, the Company reconstituted its board of directors to consist of seven (7) nominees of MCFL, and all existing officers of the Company resigned and were replaced by nominees of MCFL.
After completion of the Transaction, there are: (i) 79,397,813 MLM Shares issued and outstanding; (ii) 4,206,156 MLM Warrants issued and outstanding, with each MLM Warrant being exercisable for a MLM Share at an exercise price of $0.60 and having an expiry date of December 9, 2024; and (iii) 5,500,000 MLM Options, with each MLM Option being exercisable for a MLM Share at a price of $0.10 until May 31, 2026.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Exchange, upon listing of the MLM Shares, all securities of the Company that are held by “principals” of the Company (collectively, the “Escrowed Securityholders“) will be placed into escrow. Upon completion of the Transaction, there are an aggregate of 30,345,400 MLM Shares, 131,250 MLM Warrants and 5,000,000 MLM Options (collectively, the “Escrowed Securities“) held in escrow pursuant to a security escrow agreement (“Resulting Issuer Escrow Agreement“) entered into among TSX Trust Company, as the escrow agent, the Company, and the Escrowed Securityholders.
Subject to the Resulting Issuer Escrow Agreement, 25% of the Escrowed Securities held by the Escrowed Shareholders shall be released from escrow on the date the MLM Shares are listed on the Exchange (“Listing“), 25% shall be released from escrow 6 months after Listing, 25% shall be released from escrow 12 months after Listing, and the remaining 25% shall be released from escrow 18 months following Listing.
Directors and Officers
In connection with the Transaction, the following individuals were elected to serve as members of the board of directors of the Company or appointed as officers. The following information is as furnished by such directors and officers.
Mark Trevisiol, 60 – Chief Executive Officer, President and Director
Mr. Trevisiol is a professional engineer with 30 years of experience in mineral processing, mining, capital projects and executive management. Mr. Trevisiol spent over 20 years with Glencore predecessor companies Falconbridge Ltd. and Xstrata Nickel, where he was General Manager of Business Development and Strategy, General Manager of the Sudbury Smelter Business Unit, Manager of Smelter Operations and Superintendent of the Kidd Creek Zinc Plant. More recently, Mark held a number of executive leadership and board positions, including CEO positions at Crow flight Minerals and Silver Bear Resources. During his career, Mr. Trevisiol has had responsibility in mining and mineral processing for teams of up to 300 people, with responsibility for operations, safety & environment, custom feed, engineering, maintenance and technology. He has worked across several commodities, including nickel, cobalt, zinc, copper, lithium, gold, and silver. Mr. Trevisiol holds an Engineering degree from the University of Waterloo.
Charles Lilly, 63 – Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Secretary and Director
Mr. Lilly is a partner in the public accounting firm of Sostarich, Ross, Wright & Cecutti, LLP. He has a B. Comm from Laurentian University, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude, and an M.B.A. from the University of Toronto. Mr. Lilly has served as an officer or a director of a number of public corporations listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange.
Roger Emdin, 63 – Chief Operating Officer and Director
Mr. Emdin is a Professional Mining Engineer with more than 30 years of global experience in Operations, Projects, Engineering and Sustainable Development in both base metal and gold mining environments. Mr. Emdin started out in gold with the Dome and Canamax Resources in Ontario before turning to base metals in Zambia, returning to Canada but working globally as a consultant. Joined Glencore (Falconbridge) filling various roles including, Engineering Superintendent, Mine Manager (Craig & Nickel Rim South) and of Manager Sustainable Development for Sudbury Operations before coming back to gold in 2015 as the Vice President of Operations for. Mr. Emdin served as the Industry Co-Chair for the Mining Legislative Review Committee for 7 years, was active in the Ontario Mining Association and served as the Chair of the Board of Directors for the Centre for Excellence in Mining Innovation (CEMI). Mr. Emdin also participated with the Ontario government as a member of the Advisory Group to the Mining Health and Safety Prevention Review and was a member of the Board for Cambrian College for six years including roles of Chair of the Audit Committee and Chair.
Perry Dellelce, 58 – Director
Mr. Dellelce is a founder and the managing partner of Wildeboer Dellelce LLP, one of Canada’s leading corporate finance and transactional law firms. Mr. Dellelce practices in the areas of securities, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Dellelce serves on the boards of many of Canada’s leading businesses, including but not limited to, Mount Logan Capital Inc. and Lendified Inc. Mr. Dellelce is the past chair and a current member of the board of directors of the Sunnybrook Foundation and the current chair of the NEO Exchange Inc. and Canadian Olympic Foundation. Mr. Dellelce holds a BA from Western University, a LLB from the University of Ottawa and an MBA degree from the University of Notre Dame.
Amanda Fullerton, 41 – Director
Ms. Fullerton has been the Vice-President, Legal & Corporate Secretary of GCM Mining Corp. since March 25, 2019. She has also been the Corporate Secretary atsince February 2021. She was a Vice President, Legal (and prior thereto, Associate, Legal) of Macquarie Capital Markets Canada Ltd. from March 24, 2014, to March 22, 2019. Prior thereto, Ms. Fullerton was an associate with Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP from September 2008 to March 2011 and MacLeod Dixon LLP (now Norton Rose Fulbright LLP) from March 2011 to March 2014 and practiced in the areas of corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and corporate/commercial law, focused primarily on the mining industry.
Guy Mahaffy, 50 – Director
Mr. Mahaffy is the managing director of W.G. Mahaffy Limited, a financial advisory firm. He holds the professional designations of Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant and Chartered Financial Analyst. He has over 25 years of experience, with the past 15 years focused on the junior resource sector. He has served as an officer and director of mineral resources exploration companies on both the Toronto Stock Exchange and the TSX Venture Exchange, including previously having served as a director and as the chief financial officer offrom June 2009 to June 2012. Mr. Mahaffy was reappointed to the board of directors of Manitou Gold in 2015 and currently serves as the Chair of that company’s board of directors. He is also currently the Chief Financial Officer of
Fergus Kerr, 79 – Director
Mr. Kerr is a Professional Mining Engineer and is currently self employed as a consultant. Mr. Fergus Kerr is a graduate of the Royal School of Mines and a mining engineer with over 35 years of experience, including 14 years at Denison Mine’s Elliot Lake uranium mine, where he served as General Manager for five years. Subsequent to Denison, Mr. Kerr served as Sector Director at Workplace Safety & Insurance Board, and Mine Manager, Sudbury Operations at Inco LLC Area Manager at Inco’s Sudbury operations. Mr. Kerr is sought after health and safety specialist consulting globally with recent assignments in Mongolia, Indonesia and Australia.
Robert Kusins, 66 – Vice President, Geology
Mr. Kusins B.Sc., P Geo has over 35 years of mining, exploration and consulting experience. Mr. Kusins has spent his career involved with exploring, developing, validating and mining of a number of deposits including the Golden Giant Mine (Newmont Canada), Holloway Mine (Newmont Canada), Tundra Project (Noranda), Timmins West Mine Complex (Lake Shore Gold –) and most recently the Sugar Zone Mine ( ). Mr. Kusins has worked in the capacity of Chief Geologist, Chief Resource Geologist and Geology Manager at producing mines where he has co-authored several NI 43-101 Technical Reports. Previous to working for Harte, Mr. Kusins was employed by SRK as a Principal Consultant (Geology) in the Sudbury office. Proficient in GEOVIA GEMS with expertise in three-dimensional geological modeling, developing and managing exploration programs, data management and mineral resource estimation.
The MLM Shares are expected to be listed for trading on the Exchange on or about January 26, 2022. The Listing remains subject to the final approval by the Exchange and fulfillment of all the requirements of the Exchange in order to obtain such approval including, among other things, submission and acceptance of all documents requested by the Exchange in its conditional acceptance letter and payment of all outstanding fees to the Exchange.
In connection with the Transaction, each of Perry Dellelce and Mark Trevisiol acquired ownership, control, or direction over MLM Shares requiring disclosure pursuant to the early warning requirements of applicable securities laws.
Mr. Dellelce, in exchange for his holdings of Target Shares, acquired 11,550,000 MLM Shares representing approximately 14.55% of the Company’s issued and outstanding shares on a non-diluted basis. Mr. Trevisiol directly and indirectly owns or controls 12,350,000 MLM Shares, which represents approximately 15.55% of the Company’s issued and outstanding shares on a non-diluted basis.
The securities of the Company acquired by each of Mr. Dellelce and Mr. Trevisiol are presently being held only for investment purposes. Subject to regulatory approval, each holder may from time to time in the future increase or decrease their ownership, control, or direction over securities of the Company held by each of them, through market transactions, private agreements or otherwise, the whole depending on market conditions, the business and prospects of the Company and other relevant factors.
A copy of each early warning report (the “Early Warning Report“) will be filed by each of Mr. Dellelce and Mr. Trevisiol, respectively, pursuant to applicable securities laws in connection with the completion of the Transaction. A copy of each Early Warning Report to which this press release relates will be available under the Company’s profile on SEDAR www.SEDAR.com.
The MLM Shares acquired by each of Mr. Dellelce and Mr. Trevisiol are held in escrow pursuant to the Resulting Issuer Escrow Agreement described above under “Escrowed Securities“.
Additional information on McFarlane can be found by reviewing its profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
About McFarlane Lake Mining Limited
McFarlane’s wholly owned subsidiary McFarlane Lake Mining Incorporated, a corporation incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario, has entered into a definitive purchase agreement dated effective December 30, 2021 with Canadian Star Minerals Ltd. (“CSM“) to purchase all of CSM’s right, title and interest in the High Lake mineral property located immediately east of the Ontario-Manitoba border, the West Hawk Lake mineral property located immediately west of the Ontario-Manitoba border and the McMillan mineral property located 13km south of Espanola . In addition, McFarlane Lake Mining Incorporated holds options to purchase the Michaud/Munro mineral property and the Mongowin mineral property. McFarlane is a “reporting issuer” under applicable securities legislation in the provinces of British Columbia and Alberta.
Additional information on McFarlane can be found by reviewing its profile on SEDAR at www.SEDAR.com.
McFarlane engaged Sears, Barry & Associates Limited partner Seymour M. Sears (the “Author“) to prepare the Technical Report. The Author is a “qualified person” and considered “independent”, as such terms are defined in NI 43-101. All of the scientific and technical mining disclosure contained in this news release and the Filing Statement regarding the High Lake Property and West Hawk Lake Property has been reviewed and approved by the Author. The materials in Part IV – Information Concerning McFarlane – Material Mineral Project | High Lake – West Hawk Lake Project” in the Filing Statement comprise the “Summary” section of the Penouta Project Technical Report.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Information:
This news release contains “forward-looking information” and “forward-looking statements” (collectively, “forward-looking statements”) within the meaning of the applicable Canadian securities legislation. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements and are based on expectations, estimates and projections as at the date of this news release. Any statement that involves discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions, future events or performance (often but not always using phrases such as “expects”, or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, “plans”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “forecasts”, “estimates”, “believes” or “intends” or variations of such words and phrases or stating that certain actions, events or results “may” or “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken to occur or be achieved) are not statements of historical fact and may be forward-looking statements.
Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance, or achievements of McFarlane to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements are described under the caption “Risks and Uncertainties” in the Filing Statement dated as of January 14, 2022 which is available for view on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. Forward-looking statements contained herein are made as of the date of this press release and McFarlane disclaims, other than as required by law, any obligation to update any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, results, future events, circumstances, or if management’s estimates or opinions should change, or otherwise. There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, the reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
McFarlane’s operations could be significantly adversely affected by the effects of a widespread global outbreak of a contagious disease, including the recent outbreak of illness caused by COVID-19. It is not possible to accurately predict the impact COVID-19 will have on operations and the ability of others to meet their obligations, including uncertainties relating to the ultimate geographic spread of the virus, the severity of the disease, the duration of the outbreak, and the length of travel and quarantine restrictions imposed by governments of affected countries. In addition, a significant outbreak of contagious diseases in the human population could result in a widespread health crisis that could adversely affect the economies and financial markets of many countries, resulting in an economic downturn that could further affect operations and the ability to finance its operations.
For further information regarding the Transaction, please contact:
Mark Trevisiol, Chief Executive Officer, President and Director
McFarlane Lake Mining Limited
Wildeboer Dellelce LLP
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/110310
Ready Set Gold Announces New Executive Appointments
Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – January 14, 2022) – Ready Set Gold Corp. (CSE: RDY) (FSE: 0MZ) (OTC Pink: RDYFF) ("Ready Set Gold" or the "Company")…
Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – January 14, 2022) –( ) (FSE: 0MZ) (OTC Pink: RDYFF) (“Ready Set Gold” or the “Company”) announced that Mr. Christian Scovenna, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”) tendered his resignation as CEO effective immediately.
Mr. Scovenna was first appointed as Director and CEO on December 9, 2020. The Company is very appreciative of his valuable leadership and growth over the last thirteen months and the Company wishes Mr. Scovenna success in his future endeavours. Mr. Scovenna brought critical leadership to help the company capitalize over that period of time and will remain on the Company’s Board of Directors.
The Company has appointed Mr. Alexander McAulay as its Interim CEO. In order to fulfill this new role, Mr. McAulay has resigned as the Company’s Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”), but will remain as the Company’s Corporate Secretary. Mr. Phillip Ellard, CPA has been appointed as the Company’s Interim CFO. All resignations and appointments are effective January 14, 2022.
About Ready Set Gold Corporation
is a precious metals exploration company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under symbol RDY and the Boerse Frankfurt Exchange as 0MZ. The Company has consolidated and now owns a 100% interest in the Northshore Gold Project, located in the Schreiber-Hemlo Greenstone Belt near Thunder Bay, Ontario which is prospective for gold and silver mineralization. The Company also owns a 100% interest in two separate claim blocks totaling 4,453 hectares known as the Hemlo Eastern Flanks Project. The Company also holds an option to acquire a 100% undivided interest in a continuous claim block totaling 1,634 hectares comprising the Emmons Peak Project located 50 km south of Dryden, Ontario that is near the Goliath and Goldlund advanced gold development projects.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors,
Interim Chief Executive Officer
Email: [email protected]
Interim CEO Direct Line: +1 (604) 365-0425
For further information please contact:
Sean Kingsley – Vice President, Corporate Communications
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (604) 440-8474
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the CSE) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/110272
How a Gold Junior in Newfoundland Could be The Next Big Gold Play
A Growing Demand and Pandemic Supply Disruptions are Driving Up Lithium Prices
Mining Companies Hitting 52-Week Highs
Portofino’s Allison Lake Channel Sample Program Delivers Updated Lithium and REE Results
New Stratus Energy Completes Acquisition of Shares of Repsol Ecuador S.A. from Affiliates of Repsol S.A.
Taking a Different Approach to Increase the Odds of Success – Newrange Gold Corp. (TSX.V: NRG)
Andean Precious Metals Executes Planned Disposition by Founding Shareholders to Promote Liquidity
Solar and Electric Vehicle Demand Could Push Silver Market Into Long Term Deficit
Sassy Outlines Large New Target Area in Heart of Central Newfoundland Gold Belt
Gold Springs Resource Corp. 2021 Drilling Results Highlights
Precious Metals10 hours ago
Gold Springs Resource Corp. 2021 Drilling Results Highlights
Precious Metals10 hours ago
The Fed Has Triggered A Stagflationary Disaster That Will Hit Hard This Year
Economics24 hours ago
Beijing Initiates “Olympic Bubble” Measures For Pandemic Control
Economics14 hours ago
Daily Mortgage Rates End Week Higher | January 15 & 16, 2022
Economics12 hours ago
Stop Pretending Price Inflation Is a Result of “Too Much” Profit
Economics24 hours ago
The Historic Christmas Binge
Precious Metals10 hours ago
Gold Performance in Coming Rate Hike Cycle
Today’s News22 hours ago
McFarlane Lake Mining Limited Completes Reverse Takeover Transaction