Thesis Gold (TSXV:TAU) Reports Assay Results, Drilling 20.30 Metres of 4.69 g/t Au at Bonanza-Ridge Zone
Thesis Gold (TSXV:TAU) has announced new assay results from 11 holes at the Bonanza-Ridge Zone during the 2022 field season. The company’s results expand…
Thesis Gold (TSXV:TAU) has announced new assay results from 11 holes at the Bonanza-Ridge Zone during the 2022 field season. The company’s results expand the mineralized footprint at the Bonanza-Ridge Zone located at the Ranch Gold Project in north-central British Columbia.
The reported results increase the footprint of the previous metal mineralization at the Ridge Zone. The company continues to work on northeast and southwest-directed step-out drilling at Ridge Zone in an effort to intersect broad 10-25m wide intervals of mineralization. Thesis is extending the strike length of the Bonanza-Ridge Zone to over 700m.
The current mineralized structure at the Bonanza-Ridge Zone coincides with linear magnetic lows and shows potential across multiple datasets the company has compiled. This means the project remains highly prospective for further expansion with future drilling.
Ewan Webster, President and CEO, commented in a press release: “Drilling at the Bonanza-Ridge Zone continues to return significant gold and silver intercepts at surface, while delivering continuity and consistent grade to depth. The consistency of results received thus far supports the tremendous upside on the resource potential of this rapidly expanding target, it will remain a key focus for our 2023 drill program.”
Highlights from the drill results are as follows:
- Ridge hole 22RDGDD037 returned 20.30 metres (m) core length of 4.69 grams per tonne (g/t) gold (Au), 15.29 g/t silver (Ag) or 4.88 g/t AuEq** (Table 1), including 7.30 m of 9.25 g/t Au, 8.76 g/t Ag or 10.02 g/t AuEq** (Figures 1 & 2).
- High-grade gold (17.08 g/t Au) was intersected over a 3.30 m interval beginning at 129.70 m depth.
- High-grade gold in hole 037 demonstrates excellent downdip continuity across numerous drill holes and high-grade gold in rock samples collected at surface (Figure 2).
- Strong gold mineralization over wide intercepts at the Ridge Zone further extended mineralization at depth and along strike (Figure 1 and Table 1).
- 22RDGDD015: 15.56 m of 3.79 g/t AuEq**
- 22RDGDD025: 25.60 m of 1.14 g/t AuEq**
- 22RDGDD035: 13.33 m of 1.19 g/t AuEq** – (Furthest NE confirmed mineralization)
- Bonanza-Ridge mineralization now extends over 700 m along strike
- Mineralization associated with northwest and northeast-oriented structures continues to demonstrate good continuity and remains open along strike.
- The Company will continue to provide additional results from the 2022 drill program as they become available.
Table 1: Drill core assay results from the Ridge Zone.
|Drillhole||From||To||Interval||Au (g/t)||Ag (ppm)||AuEq**|
*True width of the intervals has not yet been established by drilling.
**AuEq calculated on 1:80 gold-to-silver.
The above references an opinion and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a licensed professional for investment advice. The author is not an insider or shareholder of any of the companies mentioned above.
The post Thesis Gold (TSXV:TAU) Reports Assay Results, Drilling 20.30 Metres of 4.69 g/t Au at Bonanza-Ridge Zone appeared first on MiningFeeds.
ASX Small Caps Lunch Wrap: Who’s feeling massively creeped out by the naked witches in their garden last night?
The ASX opened higher this morning, but ran out of gas by lunchtime… unlike gas minnow Sacgasco which is up … Read More
The post ASX Small Caps Lunch…
John Hancock Travel Insurance Review
Check out Money´s John Hancock Travel Insurance review, including features such as pricing, plans, customer experience and accessibility.
Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE: GOLD): This Is The Year For Success Over The Next Few Months
In the latest trading session, 4.71 million Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:GOLD) shares changed hands as the company’s beta touched 0.36. With the company’s…
Cartier Resources drills 2.5 g/t gold over 13.3 metres at Chimo, Quebec
Canada’s Benchmark Metals to acquire Thesis Gold
Rep. Alex Mooney Aims to Block Fed’s Digital Currency Scheme
Golden Cariboo Identifies 1.8 Kilometre Long Anomaly In Geophysics Results
Wallbridge Mining drills 18.26 g/t gold over 2.70 metres at Fenelon, Quebec
Recharge Resources drills 5.08 g/t gold over 3.5 metres at Brussels Creek, British Columbia
West Red Lake boosts leadership team after Madsen gold deal
Fury, Bonterra, Quebec Nickel hit by Quebec wild fires
Aston Bay optionee drills 1.1% copper over 67.1 metres at Storm project, Nunavut
Four drills turning at Dolly Varden’s Kitsault Valley – Richard Mills
Economics18 hours ago
Interesting billionaires statistics as the US dominates 2023 world’s billionaire list
Energy & Critical Metals17 hours ago
RIVN Stock Alert: Rivian Nabs a Key Tesla Exec
Companies23 hours ago
enCore Energy Enters Definitive Agreement for the Sale of the Marquez-Juan Tafoya Uranium Project
Uncategorized19 hours ago
Things are Brewing in Canada, eh?
Companies19 hours ago
The Top Reasons Investors are Pushing Back into the Safe Havens of Gold
Companies18 hours ago
Fury, Bonterra, Quebec Nickel hit by Quebec wild fires
Precious Metals19 hours ago
Gold Breaks Out From Wedge and Promptly Backtests
Energy & Critical Metals9 hours ago
7 EV Stocks That Could Skyrocket in the Next 12 Months