Sign up now to receive regular, valuable Silver Sands news and updates and we’ll send you our free analyst report.
Strong news flow from drilling and exploration is expected to continue through the next few months.
(OTC:SSRSF and CSE:SAND)
1. Drill Results & News Flow: Phase 1 of a $2 million drill program is complete with Phase 2 started and the first drill cores sent to the lab. Drilling is focused on areas with high grade intercepts and samples – areas with grades up to 366 g/tn over 15o metres and new zones of over 2 kilometers and 1.6 kilometers with samples as high as 6,586.3 g/tn and 2,609.7 g/tn.
2. 15 Million Ounce Resource as a Starting Point: Previous drilling delivered a resource of 15 million ounces. Drill results included high-grade Silver intercepts of 1843 g/tn, 1038 g/tn, 1402 g/tn, and 1760 g/tn. Phase 1 drilling intercepted more silver in the conceptual open pit structures and added six new silver mineralized zones.
3. The Smart Money Invested – Twice: Eric Sprott is the Warren Buffet of mining – a billionaire mining investor with many successes and a huge following. Not only did he invest, but he increased his investment by 300% at a higher price to make him the largest individual shareholder.
4. Silver Bull Scenario: Silver is in a bull market with many observers calling for significantly higher prices this year and into the future.
5. Well Financed to Complete Multiple Rounds of Drilling: Strongly financed ($5 million raised in 2020), SAND has been funded through several rounds of exploration and won’t need to seek additional financing any time soon.
6. Structure and Valuation Provide Significant Leverage: With a market cap of less than $20 million and total shares outstanding of 54.9 million, Silver Sands is a top high-leverage silver play.
7. Seasoned Management and Geological Team: Lead by mining market veteran Keith Anderson the company has a strong geological, operational and finance focused management team.
This website / media webpage is owned, operated and edited by NXT.financial media. Any wording found on this website / media webpage or disclaimer referencing to “I” or “we” or “our” refers to NXT.financial media. Parts of this website and this page in particular are a paid advertisement, not a recommendation nor an offer to buy or sell securities. Our business model is to be financially compensated to market and promote small public companies. By reading our website / media webpage you agree to the terms of our disclaimer, which are subject to change at any time. We are not registered or licensed in any jurisdiction whatsoever to provide investing advice or anything of an advisory or consultancy nature and are therefore are unqualified to give investment recommendations. Always do your own research and consult with a licensed investment professional before investing. This communication is never to be used as the basis for making investment decisions and is for entertainment purposes only. At most, this communication should serve only as a starting point to do your own research and consult with a licensed professional regarding the companies profiled and discussed. Companies with low price per share are speculative and carry a high degree of risk, so only invest what you can afford to lose. By using our service you agree not to hold our site, its editor’s, owners, or staff liable for any damages, financial or otherwise, that may occur due to any action you may take based on the information contained within our website / media webpages.
Our website / media webpage are for entertainment purposes only. This publication and their owners and affiliates may hold positions in the securities mentioned, which we may sell at any time without notice to our subscribers, which may have a negative impact on share prices. NXT.financial media’s business model is to receive financial compensation to promote public companies. To conduct investor relations advertising, marketing and publicly disseminate information not limited to our Websites, Email, SMS, Push Notifications, Influencers, Social Media Postings, Ticker Tags, Press Releases, Online Interviews, Podcasts, Videos, Audio Ads, Banner Ads, Native Ads, Responsive Ads. This compensation creates a major conflict of interest and we do not attempt to be unbiased. Therefore, this communication should be viewed as a commercial advertisement only. We have not investigated the background of any third party or parties that have compensated us. The third party, profiled company, or their affiliates likely wish to liquidate shares of the profiled company at or near the time you receive this communication, which has the potential to hurt share prices. Any non-compensated media is purely for the purpose of expanding our database for the benefit of our future financially compensated investor relations efforts. Frequently companies profiled on our website and pages experience a large increase in volume and share price during the course of investor relations marketing, which may end as soon as the investor relations marketing ceases. Our web pages, communications, content and emails may contain forward-looking statements, which are not guaranteed to materialize due to a variety of factors.
We do not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the information on our website / media webpage. The information in our website / media webpage is believed to be accurate and correct, but has not been independently verified and is not guaranteed to be correct. The information is collected from public sources, such as the profiled company’s website and press releases, but is not researched or verified in any way whatsoever to ensure the publicly available information is correct. Furthermore, NXT.financial media often employs independent contractor writers who may make errors when researching information and preparing these communications regarding profiled companies. Independent writers’ works are checked and possibly verified before publication, but it is certainly possible for errors or omissions to take place during editing of independent contractor writer’s communications regarding the profiled company(s). You should assume all information in all of our communications is incorrect until you personally verify the information, and again are encouraged to never invest based on the information contained in our written communications. The information in our disclaimers is subject to change at any time without notice.
Pursuant to an agreement between NXT.financial media and Silver Sands Resources, NXT.financial media has been hired for a period beginning on 12/8/20 to publicly disseminate information about Silver Sands via digital communications. To date we have been paid fifty five thousand CAD via bank wire transfer. We own zero shares of Silver Sands Resources.